May 13 marks the beginning of Bike Week LA.
Each day is dedicated to a different way to celebrate going car-free. For additional details, visit metro.net/bikeweek
Wednesday, May 15 is Guided Bike Ride Day and local non-profit, Walk ‘n Rollers will be leading a ride along the Ballona Creek and Culver Paths to highlight how fun and easy biking in Culver city can be.
Thursday, May 16 is Bike to Work Day. The CCBC will be hosting a pit stop in front of Culver City Hall from 7a.m – 9 a.m with handouts and information on how to safely bike to work on a regular basis.
Pitstop at City Hall, 7 – 9 a.m.
Bike to these restaurants and enjoy discounts throughout the day when you show your helmet:
- Chipotle: Free entree from our menu.
- City Tavern: $2 Craft Beer Tasters from 11:30am-6:00pm
- The Culver Hotel: extensive continental breakfast for $10 (inclusive of tax & tip) includes coffee, tea, breads, muffins & croissants, juice, fresh fruit, granola & yogurt as well as assorted nuts…very healthy and delicious!
- K-ZO: Free scoop of ice cream with any meal
- LaRocco’s Pizzeria: 10% discount.
- Lyfe Kitchen: 20% off all breakfast items 20% off any catering orders of $150 or more thru the end of May.
Sunday, May 19, the CCBC will be hosting a Family Ride to wrap up Bike Week LA and Bike Local Weekend. The ride will be short and family-friendly starting from Culver City’s Town Plaza (near the Culver Hotel) at 11 a.m.